Make : Land Rover
Model : Defender 130 Double Cab in NARDO Grey
Date of build: 16 June 1993
Original 1993 Defender 130 Double Cab 200 Tdi in Nardo Grey with a Black roof , mostly new body panels
Originally imported from southern Europe, fully stripped to a bare frame.
- Chassis sandblasted, galvanised, then primed and then coated in HD black textured finish
- Bulkhead rebuild
- Build up with 4 brand new doors. All panels painted seperately.
- All steel cappings and innerwings sandblasted, powdercoated
- All new front and rear suspension
- Massive 16 inch vented brake rotors and new 6 port alloy brake calipers, new swivels, new hoses, new cylinders.
- Fully rebuild 200 Tdi complete engine with all new ancilleries
- Fully rebuild LT77 5 speed manual and LT230 transfer box
- Bentley style grill , new LED lights, Autobiography LED headlights
- All new electric switches for lights, wipers, indicators.
- All new front and rear seatbelts
- Custom leather interior, PUMA front seats, PUMA 2nd row seats, 4 doorcards, full dashboard retrim.
- Alcantara headliner in black
- New color coded side and rear step
- 8 x 18 inch custom wheels with 35 inch tyres
- ARB front winch bumper, powdercoated in Gloss Black with build in turn signals.