Make : Land Rover
Model : Defender 130 Crewcab
Date of build: 1 Nov 1998
Original LHD 1998 Defender 130 CrewCab Td5 in Grassmere Green with a CreamWhite roof , mostly new body panels
Originally imported from southern Europe, fully stripped to a bare frame.
- Chassis sandblasted and powdercoated in gloss black
- Bulkhead rebuild
- Build up with 4 new doors, central locking, power windows, billet CNC machined door handles.
- All panels painted seperately.
- All steel cappings sandblasted and powdercoated
- All new front and rear suspension, all metal parts powdercoated
- New brake rotors, new brake calipers, new swivels, new hoses, new cylinders.
- Fully rebuild Td5 complete engine with all new ancilleries
- Fully rebuild R380 5 speed manual and LT230 transfer box
- Heritage style grill , new LED lights, Autobiography LED headlights
- All new electric switches for lights, wipers, indicators.
- Modern later Td5 style dashboard
- Power windows, power locks
- Heated seats, heated front screen
- New AC unit
- All new front and rear seatbelts
- Custom leather interior in Caramel with Harris Tweed centres, PUMA front seats, 4 doorcards, full dashboard retrim.
- Alcantara headliner in caramel
- WOLF steel rims with 285 75 16 tyres
- Rear bed coated in Bedliner