Make: Land Rover
Model : Defender 90 300 Tdi Stationwagon
Date of build: 28-01-1998
Frame off rebuild LHD Defender 90 300 Tdi, imported from southern Europe. zero rust on chassis and body, perfect bulkhead and footwells.
New black daimond stitched interior with brown stitching, new front seats, cubby box and 4 matching jumpseats on the loadfloor. All new seatbelts.
Mocca Latte Heritage Beige paint , panel by panel repaint. Roof in Limestone
Engine serviced, cylinderhead checked, timing belt done, new clutch installed, , new waterpump, new dynamo, all cooler hoses new, all fluids and filter replaced.
- All steel cappings sandblasted and galvanised
- All new front and rear suspension , brakes, rebuild swivels, new rotors, new calipers, new hoses, new cylinders.
- New LHD powersteering box.
- Heritage grill with new LED lights, Autobiography LED headlights
- New front seats, doorcards, 4 jump seats, full dashboard reconditioned
- 2 new front doors and new rear door
- New Limestone powdercoated WOLF rims with new 235 / 85 / 16 tyres
- New light grey headliner kit
- Mantec Spare Wheel carrier
- Tubular sidesteps
- New power windows installed
- Twin USB charger
Aircon kit , as supplied by the Landrover factory
Roofrack with rear ladder