Make : Land Rover
Model : Defender 110 5 dr. 300 Tdi Heritage Green
Date of build: 1994
Original 1994 Defender 110 300 Tdi 5 dr. Stationwagon , restored to HERITAGE spec and in Powder Green. Originally imported from southern Europe
Body removed from the frame and chassis cleaned and painted. Zero rot on the frame.
- Fully rebuild suspension, new swivels, new wheelbearing and hubs
- New brakes on all 4 corners, new front and rear rotors, new calipers, new stainless steel brake hoses
- New shockabsorbers, new springs
- New front and rear trailing arms with poly bush kit
- New steering pump and all new steering joints
- Rebuild propshaft
Body restored with new roof and 5 brand new doors. All panels painted seperately inside / outside and then assembled onto the rolling chassis.
Caramel brown leather 9 seater interior with green piping.
Dashboard, cubbybox, 5 doorcards and all plastic interior panels covered in leather.
The 4 piece headliner is trimmed in dark green alcantara ( Ultrasuede) The entire truck is carpeted in dark green with caramel brown piping.
- New color coded WOLF rims with GOODYEAR MTR tyres.
- LED lights incl special Autobiography LED headlights with DOT approval.
- MANTEC swingaway spare wheel carrier.
300 Tdi engine serviced and timing belt replaced. R380 5 speed manual gearbox shifts great.
Many galvanised steel parts, all rear tub cappings
Timeless classic !