Make: Land Rover
Model : Defender 110 5 dr Stationwagon
Date of build: 17-11-1993
LHD Defender 110 stationwagon, matching numbers with correct and fully rebuild 200 Tdi engine.
Located in California now with my friend Leigh at US-Defenders.
Vehicle was painted as a rolling project in 2014, used from 25000 km and then put into storage.
Truck has been stripped with roof, side panels, doors and all trim and glass removed, fully repainted in Fuji White with a Gloss Black roof.
Assembled with all new seals, new Puma type door hinges painted in Gloss Black, 4 new PUMA doors, new privacy glass,
Mantec swing away spare wheel carrier. NAS rear bumper.
All lights replaced for new units incl. crystal clear headlights. KBX grill.
In Oktober 2018, when the truck getting close to its 25th Anniversary we carried out the following work :
- Install new Diamond stitched PUMA front seats
- Install matching PUMA 2nd row seats
- Install 4 matching individual jumpseats on the loadfloor.
- Front and rear brakes fully rebuild, new brake rotors, calipers
- Install rebuild swivels, hubs, wheel bearings, steering joints
- Install new springs and lowered Sport suspension
- Install new 18 Inch Sawtooth alloys with new Cooper tyres
- Install new LT77 5 speed manual gearbox.
In July 2019 we installed a fully rebuild 200 Tdi engine complete with new cylinder head, new injectors, recon dieselpump, manifolds, startermotor, alternator, new turbo.